Cover Crop products and technology are advancing to offset the extreme environmental conditions that impact farm ground. Extreme drought, extreme wind, and round up resistant weeds require a new tactic by farmers. Cover Crops are designed to build more productive soils by providing the conditions to enhance soil biology and the production of humus.
- Can relieve compaction and soil surface sealing off,
- Regulate soil temperature promoting soil biology,
- Input Nitrogen into the soil,
- Absorb minerals and release minerals back to the next crop
- Provide ground cover for no till planting
- Increase soil water intake
- Suppress weeds